Sunday, July 26, 2009

Brittanie and Bryce, San Diego Temple, SDE

Here's the Same Day Edit that played yesterday at their reception. These guys were fantastic to work with and got a lot of 'congrats' from people as we filmed along the beach.

I miss SoCal sometimes.(lived there for 12 years) It's hard to beat those wonderful beaches but I got over it pretty quickly when we hit ridiculous freeway traffic halfway between San Diego and Orange County on a Saturday afternoon. ;)

Song: Stolen
Artist: Dashboard Confessional

2 comments:

  1. So you use exposure room. I lean towards VIMEO, but XR looks great! Is there a fee for posting your videos. I do a lot of wedding videos and photography in the Chicago area and am interested in XR. Anyway, very cool, good looking stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love all of these pictures!! In a few years i want to be married there! How much did that cost?? I love your pictures! --Kaylie

    ReplyDelete